Oct 25, 2018
Welcome class. Both of the guys have kids so they are thrilled to talk about how scary they really are.
Whatcha Reading/Watching/Drinking Excited About
Tyler: Terrified on Shudder, Haunting of Hill House on Netflix, Adam Neville's Hippocampus,
Mike: The Red Tree by Kaitlin R. Ciernen and My Best Friend’s exorcism by Grady Hendrix.
Dark Corners of the Web
each thing i show you is a part of my death by Gemma Files and Stephen J Barringer published in Apex Magazine.
Why Are Kids Scary
1. Tyler talks about Ephebiphobia which is the fear of youth. He discusses an interesting article in Film Reference.
2. Michael Discusses the juxtaposition of innocent and evil. References Motherboard.
3. Tyler argues we worry about our kids gaining control. Sites a Psych Today article .
4. Tyler defines Michael and Him into the millenial generation and then talks about why people bash them so much using this INC article.
5. Michael is worried he is raising a serial killer and references a different Psych Today Article about Mothers of Murderers. Tyler Also discusses the tremendous book We Need to Talk About Kevin.